Protect your home from flying debris, storms, and intruders!
No heavy storm shutters or boards required
Windows are custom-made for your home
ViWinCo video showing just how strong their windows are -- please watch this 2 minute video
1. What do I need to do to get an estimate for my new windows?
We need about 45 minutes to survey your existing windows and discuss what you hope to have when the installation is complete.
Our pricing estimate will be provided in writing and prices will be good for at least six months.
2. About how much do new windows cost?
This a tough question to answer without seeing your home, but for budget purposes, assume a basic price of $350 per window, installed. Your final price could be more or less than this depending on what you decide to order.
3. What about impact ("hurricane") windows?
Again, for budgeting purposes, assume a price of approximately $750 per window, installed.
4. What if I decide to apply for the Fortified-Silver program, which windows do I need to have for my home?
Fortified will require impact windows and doors for your home to meet the Silver-level certification.
5. What is the warranty period for basic replacement windows?
Atrium offers a lifetime warranty on their windows, plus All Weather provides a 5-year labor warranty.
6. Can we discuss our window plans with someone before having an in-home meeting?
Absolutely. We can discuss wiindows with you at any time = no obligation.